Patient monitors measure, record, distribute and display combinations of biometric values such as heart rate, SPO2, blood pressure, temperature and more. High-capability, multi-function monitors are typically used in hospitals and clinics to ensure a high-level of quality patient care.
Showing all 5 results
Comen C80 Patient Monitor 12.1inch Touch Screen
Comen C80 multi-parameter patient monitor is designed to meet your every second care of patients in clinical, configuring 12.1” LED touch screen, fixed handle, various mounting solutions as well as handwriting pen, it is therefore your optimal choice for acute care.
With leading ECG technology, anti-motion & weak perfusion SpO2 technology as well as accurate NIBP measurement technology, Comen cooperate with world leading medical providers such as Masimo, Covidien, Respironics, Medis to optimize C80 performances by configuring CO2, AG, BIS and impedance cardiography
monitoring into one, helping you care even the most critical patients with professional assistance.
Comen NC5 Vital Signs Monitor
- 8.4 inch LED Touch Screen
- 2200mAH Lithium battery can support 3 hours uninterrupted work
- 160-Hour Graphic and Tabular Trends Of All Parameters
- Spot Check and Monitor Mode
- Parameters – NIBP, Comen SpO2
- Optional Parameters – Suntech NIBP, Nellcor/Masimo SpO2, Infrared Ear Thermometer, ECG(Quick-ECG Measurement,monitor 3-lead ECG
Comen NC8 Patient Monitor
Simple, reliable, multi-functional.
- Semi modular patient monitor, combined the advantages of normal patient monitor and modular patient monitor, which can meet different demand of different department in hospital.
- Support rotary knob, buttons and touch screen operation.
- Plug and play modular design offers the most commonly used parameters, including CO2, IBP, AG, C.O. ,BIS.
- 8 inch Screen with screen brightness auto-adjustment with ambient light sensor.
- Button bar was located at right side on the front shell, more convenient for using.
- Fan-less design, avoid cross contamination on laminar, ultra quiet.
Patient Monitor CMS6000 & Nibp/Spo2/Tem/ECG
Patient Monitor CMS6000 – NIBP/SPO2/Temp/ECG/RESP.
- Display mode: 8” color TFT LCD with high-resolution.
- Be applicable for adult, pediatric and neonatal for all-round monitoring.
- Operation interface with Chinese and English. (Optional languages: French, German, Italian, Dutch,Turkish, etc.)
- Multiple display modes are optional, such as big characters interface.
- Waveform and data colour can be set optionally.
- Storage of 480-hour trend data, and review of 40-second holographic waveform.
- 7-lead ECG displays in a screen, and ECG waveforms series display.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof(requirement for special leads).
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, which has strong anti-interference and anti-weak filling capability.
- Function of NIBP review, storage for up to 400 NIBP data.
- Network: connecting with central station, other Bed observation and software updating.
- Network connection mode: wireless and wired.
- Built-in rechargeable battery for uninterrupted monitoring.
- Connect with external moving bracket.
Patient Monitor CMS8000 & Nibp/Spo2/T/ECG
The monitor has abundant functions that can be used for clinical monitoring with adult, pediatric and neonate. Users may select different parameter configuration according to different requirements. The monitor, power supplied by 100-240V～,50/60Hz, adopts 12.1” color TFT LCD displaying real-time date and waveform. It can synchronously display eight-channel waveform and full monitoring parameters equipped with an optional 48mm thermal recorder. The monitor can be connected to the central monitoring system via wire or wireless network to form a network monitoring system.
This device can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, and dual-channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. Its replaceable internal battery brings lot of convenient for patient moving.