Showing 1–16 of 24 results
Alcohol Analyzer Hand Held Cheetah-1
he Cheetah-1 breathalyzer is a hand held device for rapid breath alcohol measurement. It uses advanced fuel cell technology for increased reliability.
The Cheetah-1 does not require the use of mouth pieces!
Fuel cell sensors rely on an electrochemical process that oxidizes the alcohol in a breath sample. The oxidization produces an electrical current that the breathalyzer measures to determine the BAC. The strength of the current corresponds to the volume of alcohol present in the sample.
Alcohol Breathalyzer KY8300 Personal Use
The KY-8300 provides precise and quick breath alcohol tests in a user-friendly and compact form. It has a built in rechargeable battery and comes complete with a microUSB cable so you can charge the device from your laptop or computer. It also comes with an AC charger and car charger.
A bluetooth printer can be added to the device if desired, contact us to find out more.
Comen C80 Patient Monitor 12.1inch Touch Screen
Comen C80 multi-parameter patient monitor is designed to meet your every second care of patients in clinical, configuring 12.1” LED touch screen, fixed handle, various mounting solutions as well as handwriting pen, it is therefore your optimal choice for acute care.
With leading ECG technology, anti-motion & weak perfusion SpO2 technology as well as accurate NIBP measurement technology, Comen cooperate with world leading medical providers such as Masimo, Covidien, Respironics, Medis to optimize C80 performances by configuring CO2, AG, BIS and impedance cardiography
monitoring into one, helping you care even the most critical patients with professional assistance.
Comen NC3 Vital Signs MonitorConvenient and accurate measurement
- Non-contact infrared pyroelectric measurements
- Built-in RF communication, wireless data transmission
- Rapid blood pressure measurement technique
- Quick switch between patient types
- Rapid Masimo SPO2 measurement
- 50 sets of blood pressure measurement datastorage
- Lithium battery with 12+ hours of continuous operation
- The whole machine weighs only 1.25kg
- 6-inch ultra-high-resolution color LED screen
- Optional high-end trolley
- Can withstands a 1.2m drop test
- Liquid protection grade IPX1
Comen NC5 Vital Signs Monitor
- 8.4 inch LED Touch Screen
- 2200mAH Lithium battery can support 3 hours uninterrupted work
- 160-Hour Graphic and Tabular Trends Of All Parameters
- Spot Check and Monitor Mode
- Parameters – NIBP, Comen SpO2
- Optional Parameters – Suntech NIBP, Nellcor/Masimo SpO2, Infrared Ear Thermometer, ECG(Quick-ECG Measurement,monitor 3-lead ECG
Comen NC8 Patient Monitor
Simple, reliable, multi-functional.
- Semi modular patient monitor, combined the advantages of normal patient monitor and modular patient monitor, which can meet different demand of different department in hospital.
- Support rotary knob, buttons and touch screen operation.
- Plug and play modular design offers the most commonly used parameters, including CO2, IBP, AG, C.O. ,BIS.
- 8 inch Screen with screen brightness auto-adjustment with ambient light sensor.
- Button bar was located at right side on the front shell, more convenient for using.
- Fan-less design, avoid cross contamination on laminar, ultra quiet.
Multimeter HB, Glucose and Cholesterol
Nesco’s MultiCheck 3-in-1 Test Kit measures glucose, cholesterol and haemoglobin via a droplet’s of a patient’s blood.
Separate test strips are required to test each of the above mentioned functions. All three types of test strips are available on our website. The device identifies the strips automatically which makes for comfortable ease of use.
Patient Monitor CMS6000 & Nibp/Spo2/Tem/ECG
Patient Monitor CMS6000 – NIBP/SPO2/Temp/ECG/RESP.
- Display mode: 8” color TFT LCD with high-resolution.
- Be applicable for adult, pediatric and neonatal for all-round monitoring.
- Operation interface with Chinese and English. (Optional languages: French, German, Italian, Dutch,Turkish, etc.)
- Multiple display modes are optional, such as big characters interface.
- Waveform and data colour can be set optionally.
- Storage of 480-hour trend data, and review of 40-second holographic waveform.
- 7-lead ECG displays in a screen, and ECG waveforms series display.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof(requirement for special leads).
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, which has strong anti-interference and anti-weak filling capability.
- Function of NIBP review, storage for up to 400 NIBP data.
- Network: connecting with central station, other Bed observation and software updating.
- Network connection mode: wireless and wired.
- Built-in rechargeable battery for uninterrupted monitoring.
- Connect with external moving bracket.
Patient Monitor CMS8000 & Nibp/Spo2/T/ECG
The monitor has abundant functions that can be used for clinical monitoring with adult, pediatric and neonate. Users may select different parameter configuration according to different requirements. The monitor, power supplied by 100-240V～,50/60Hz, adopts 12.1” color TFT LCD displaying real-time date and waveform. It can synchronously display eight-channel waveform and full monitoring parameters equipped with an optional 48mm thermal recorder. The monitor can be connected to the central monitoring system via wire or wireless network to form a network monitoring system.
This device can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, and dual-channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. Its replaceable internal battery brings lot of convenient for patient moving.
Pulse Oximeter Fingertip with LED Display
This type of Pulse Oximeter Fingertip features:
- An integrated with SPO2 probe and processing display module.
- A Light and compact design
- Can be used in Hospital, home, community medical treatment, sports healthcare etc.
- Can Measure SPO2 and Pulse Rate accurately
- A SPO2 and Pulse Rate display, Bar graph display
- A Battery voltage low indication
- A Low power consumption
- An Automatic Power off Function
Scale Cupid 1 – Baby Digital
- This balance is specially made for measuring the weightof a baby
- The pan may be removed to weigh babies under 20kg standing up
- This instrument is ideal for a family, hospitals or any infant care center
- Kg/lb switchable
- Capacity: 0 – 20kg (0 – 10kg – 10g increments)
- Overall Dimensions: 320 (L) x 525 (W) x 160(H) mm
- Display: 1.0” LCD display
- Platform Size: 320 (L) x 520 (W) mm
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Battery (not included with unit) AC Adapter
- Unit Weight: 2.2kg
- Removable Tray
- Functions Keys:ON/OFF KG/LB, ZERO, HOLD, TARE
- On/Off Button Hold button down to turn unit off
Scale Hebe 1 – Adult Floor 150kg
- High Precision Scale: minimum display unit is 0.1kg
- Calculates and displays user BMI
- Large LCD Screen
- Automatically switches off after 6 seconds
- Can store 4 user height settings
- Capacity: 150kg x 100g
- Overall Dimensions: 310 (L) x 320 (W) x 25(H)mm
- Display: 1.0” LCD Display
- Power Supply: 3v x 2 lithium batteries
- Unit Weight: 1.1kg
- BMI FUNCTION, AUTO POWER OFF
- Kg/lb Interchangeable
Scale MS3400 – Adult 300kg (Digital/Height Rod/BMI)
- Is the ideal scale for Physicians offices, weight loss clinics, health fitness centers and other medical practices.
- Capacity: 300KG X 100G increments
- Overall Dimensions: 270(W) x 310(L) x 70mm(H)
- Platform Dimensions: 270(W) x 310mm(L)
- Weight: 5.2kg
- Display: 2.5cm LCD Display with 4 Digits
- Power Supply: Supplied standard with a 15v 300mA adaptor & internal battery pack
- Key Functions: ON/OFF, kg/lb, ZERO, HOLD, TARE, BMI
- Auto Off: After 120 seconds of non use
- Height Rod: 60cm to 2m in FT and CMS