- Askir 36BR is a desk-type electrical suction unit for the aspiration of body liquids, oral, nasal and tracheal aspiration in adult or children.
- The appliance is designed for easy transport and almost continuous use.
- The unit is operated by means of an electronic power management system, also monitoring the internal battery operation and status.
- A LED system positioned on the front panel indicated appliance start-up and battery charge status.
- The unit is equipped with suction regulator on the front panel and polycarbonate autoclavable jar complete with overflow valve. Thanks to these characteristics and to its functions, this device is particularly suitable for different applications: utilization in hospital wards, for tracheotomy, for suction of body liquids and for minor surgery.
|Overall Dimensions||350mm(L) x 210mm(H) x 180mm(W)|
|Capacity||36l per minute|
|Power Feeding||14v -4A with AC/DC Universal Adaper (100-240V ~ 50/60Hz – 100VA)
Internal Rechargeable Pb Battery 12v – 4A)
Car Adapter (12v – 4A)
|Maximum Vacuum||-0.80BAR, -80kPA, -600mmHG|
|Noise Level||65,5db (with jar / 68,5dB (without jar)|
|Standard Accessories||1l autoclavable jar (max temp. 120°C)|
|Cover with safety float|
|Silicone tubes 8 x 14mm|
|Conical Connector 10-11-12mm|
|AC/DC Universal Adapter 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz|
|Power Cord with Shuko plug for universal adapter|
|Internal Rechargeable battery|