Showing 1–16 of 133 results
3 Function Hospital Bed ElectricElectric Home Care Bed \ Frail Care.Bed with battery backup, sides and over bed pole.
● Aluminium folding sides.
● Steel epoxy coated bed frame.
with rubber brake castors.
● Electric backrest and knee section.
● Electric height adjustment.
● FS577 Overbed lifting pole and handle.
Maximum safe working load 160 kg
4 Blade Laryngoscope Set
The laryngoscope is a device used to obtain a view of the vocal folds and glottis, which is the space between the cords
- Manufactured from high quality Japanese non-magnetic stainless steel
- Single piece construction ensures blade integrity
- Smooth satin finish makes cleaning and sterilisation optimal
- Set comes with size 0 and 1 Miller Blade and size 3 and 4 Macintosh Blade
- Handle design promotes comfortable grip
- Durable soft carry case included
5 Drawer Emergency Trolley
5 drawers with related accessories.
2 x Waste bins.
1 x Plastic cardiac board
1 x Oxygen bottle holder.
1 x Sliding shelf.
125 mm castors 2 with brakes.
1 x File cassette.
1 x Sharps container.
1 X Plug and extension.
1 x I V pole.
1 X ABS working shelf.
1X Total single key lock system.
5 Function ICU Bed Electric
High quality cold-rolled steel.
Head and legs power adjustment: Head :0-75 °, legs :0-40 °
Adjustable bed height: 435 mm -850 mm.
Folding safety rails.
Bed head and bed foot removable .
Emergency CPR function.
Bed: 1980 x 900mm,
Bed body: 2090 x 910 mm.
Weight Capacity: 182 kg
Net Weight: 128KG.
Head and foot end may vary.
AED NF1200 (Public Access Defibrillator)
- Model: NF1200 iPAD Biphasic: e-cube Biphasic
- Energy: Adult 200J (Fixed) Child 50J (Fixed)
- Charge time < 10 seconds from shock advised
- ECG analysis: VF, VT, AAMI DF39
- Guideline: Clear verbal and visual instruction guided in any predefined language.
- Electrodes: delivered with standard adult pads, pre-connected pads can be ordered separately as option.
- Electrodes 2 years warranty
- Battery Model: LiMnO2, lithium manganese dioxide.
- Battery 4 years warranty
- Capacity: Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of performance.
- Shelf life: 60 months in standby, 6 years in storage.
- AED Unit 5 years warranty
AED7000 Automatic External Defibrillator
This Automatic External Defibrillator AED 7000, is safe, portable and easy to use. It an be applied in most situations to give first aid. The defibrillator can analyze the patient’s ECG, make a judgment for the patient’s cardiac condition and indicate whether the defibrillation is needed and the defibrillation strength, which not only enhances the success rate of defibrillation, but also reduces the injury of defibrillation to heart to the utmost extent.
Alcohol Analyzer Hand Held Cheetah-1
he Cheetah-1 breathalyzer is a hand held device for rapid breath alcohol measurement. It uses advanced fuel cell technology for increased reliability.
The Cheetah-1 does not require the use of mouth pieces!
Fuel cell sensors rely on an electrochemical process that oxidizes the alcohol in a breath sample. The oxidization produces an electrical current that the breathalyzer measures to determine the BAC. The strength of the current corresponds to the volume of alcohol present in the sample.
Alcohol Breathalyzer KY8300 Personal Use
The KY-8300 provides precise and quick breath alcohol tests in a user-friendly and compact form. It has a built in rechargeable battery and comes complete with a microUSB cable so you can charge the device from your laptop or computer. It also comes with an AC charger and car charger.
A bluetooth printer can be added to the device if desired, contact us to find out more.