An automated external defibrillator (AED) is a portable electronic device that automatically diagnoses the life-threatening cardiac arrhythmias of ventricular fibrillation (VF) and pulseless ventricular tachycardia, and is able to treat them through defibrillation, the application of electricity which stops the arrhythmia, allowing the heart to re-establish an effective rhythm.
With simple audio and visual commands, AEDs are designed to be simple to use for the layperson, and the use of AEDs is taught in many first aid, certified first responder, and basic life support (BLS) level cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) classes.
Showing all 2 results
AED NF1200 (Public Access Defibrillator)
- Model: NF1200 iPAD Biphasic: e-cube Biphasic
- Energy: Adult 200J (Fixed) Child 50J (Fixed)
- Charge time < 10 seconds from shock advised
- ECG analysis: VF, VT, AAMI DF39
- Guideline: Clear verbal and visual instruction guided in any predefined language.
- Electrodes: delivered with standard adult pads, pre-connected pads can be ordered separately as option.
- Electrodes 2 years warranty
- Battery Model: LiMnO2, lithium manganese dioxide.
- Battery 4 years warranty
- Capacity: Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of performance.
- Shelf life: 60 months in standby, 6 years in storage.
- AED Unit 5 years warranty
AED7000 Automatic External Defibrillator
This Automatic External Defibrillator AED 7000, is safe, portable and easy to use. It an be applied in most situations to give first aid. The defibrillator can analyze the patient’s ECG, make a judgment for the patient’s cardiac condition and indicate whether the defibrillation is needed and the defibrillation strength, which not only enhances the success rate of defibrillation, but also reduces the injury of defibrillation to heart to the utmost extent.