- The 8- inch capacitive touch screen monitor, featuring in its ultra-narrow bezel design, quick – responding touch sensitivity, satisfies end users ’clinical needs of simple operation and clear
display of vital sign measurements.
- Open to a variety of mounting solutions, both wall mount and movable trolleys for option
- 360°visible double light alarms with intelligent alarm function, makes it convenient for medical staff to monitor patients
- Oversized and eye- catching NIBP button. Quickly measure blood pressure with a single click of the button
- Non- contact infrared ear thermometer. No risk of cross- infection. Fast, stable and accuracy with measuring time in 1- 2s.
- It is a special design for clinical requirements. Quick- ECG measurement with special accessories
simplifies the operation
Spot Check Mode:
Applied to the outpatient and emergency wards for quick measurement of physiological parameters. The modified early warning score (MEWS) system can be used as a reference for patient diagnosis and disposition, making it simple and effective.
Used as a bedside monitor in general wards to measure patient’s patient’s physiological parameters (NIBP, SpO2, ECG, etc.) in real time.